05 June 2016

I've decided we need a Tiny Challenge... so here is a lovely 'Tiny -Little' Challenge for us.

 The Challenge...

To make one or two or ??  of these tiny little quilts by the next 'Blue Gum', First Saturday of the month Gathering - 2nd July 2016. 

It won't take long and won't use much material and will hardly cost a cent.  I know I for one have lots of lovely little bits of fabric scraps that I just couldn't throw away that would make some lovely little quilts for some dear little babies. 

See all info below....


Heather bought a couple of hers along to show us...  As soon as I finish my Blogging, I'm off to my sewing room... can't wait.
I wonder how many we can make.

If you aren't able to make it to the Blue Gum next month and would love to participate just message me and I will tell you where to send yours.

No comments: