07 July 2013

Quilting, Chatting, Eating, Drinking... what a wonderful life we have :-)

 Our Terrace room was booked for a 30th Birthday Party yesterday, so we were moved into the Verandah Room, no problem as most of the other patrons of the Blue Gum keep their distance... although you do see several craning necks and smiles when it's Show and Tell time.   Just look at this photo above... all but one head is down, all but two hands are busy at work and all bar none are chatting away with the noise level rising.  Just lovely :-)

 So who was at the Pub today...  Cath and Annie...

 Claire and Lucy...

 Glynis (with her Show and Tell) and Becky...

 Heather and Robyn...

 Irene and Gillian...

 Jean and Kerry... sorry you two are blurry but it seems I have to take at least one blurry photo each month, and it must have been your turn :-)  I will do better next month I promise.

 Jill and Erica... I said to Erica before I took this photo that in every photo I ever take of her she has the most magnificent smile... Jill was jealous of course, but when I checked all the photos I took of SCQuilters yesterday I see that there are many many magnificent smiles all over the place  :-)  What lovely happy lot people we all are eh!

 Liz and Lynne...

 Marianne left early to go and watch her DD play Softball and I didn't get a photo so I've stolen this one from a post a couple of months ago  :-)  I'm clever eh????   or devious??

 Penniepoo and Lissapoo...

 Rita and Sharon... now what can I say about Rita in this photo?????  She's already accused me of bagging her out but I'll be contrary and compliment her instead... Rita makes many many quilts for Aussie Soldiers overseas.  One soldier wrote and thanked her and said his small daughter would probably snaffle it when he got home so.... what did Rita do???  She made a lovely little quilt for the daughter... wait till you see it in the Show and Tell Photos!  
So Rita... Nah nah nah... nah nah  :-)

 Ruth and Marilyn...

 Selina and Joy...

Steph had to leave early but I remembered to take a photo of her...

And surprise surprise, Ian and Corrie, dear friends of mine were lunching at the Pub yesterday, they did guess I might be there when they saw the Quilters.
Ian came to my 21st Birthday Party... now how long ago was that you may well ask  :-) 

... Gollygoshgeewillikens... it's almost 47 years!

1 comment:

Hot Fudge said...

Wonderful images Pennie. We had such a great day, didn't we?