03 June 2018

Busy hands and Brains!! working away all day long...

 Irene started a new project... I wonder how much she got done with all that chatting, laughing and eating she was enjoying!!  Wait till you get to the end of this post to find out!

 Barbara tells me that the flowers here are photos scanned onto silk...  looking forward to how it all comes together.

 Becky was knitting, knitting and knitting... away... she bought plenty of wool with her, just in case she ran out!

 Becky's Wool Embriodery!  and below her knitted socks, Becky has been very busy!

 That's our Becky with her scarf with wonderful ...  gosh I've forgotten the name of that clip... Help!!

 Stephanie enjoying her knitting as well.

 Maureen #1 was quilting this interesting looking quilt.

 Joy doing the Hexie thing!

As was Lesley below.

 Jennifer was appliquing these interesting blocks, looking forward to seeing more please...

 I was knitting the neckband of this funky and seriously whacky jumper for my DIL Kate!!  sort of making it up as I go...

 Penny is getting these blocks together at great speed... wait till you see the Show!

 Lynne was knitting two things as once...   now that is seriously cool!!
 And while she was doing this she was teaching Maureen #2 how to Crochet!!  see below...
Wonder Woman three times over :-)
Maureen #2's brand new Crochet!

 I love these blocks of Ann's...  made me wonder if I need some new handwork??? 
 ... mmmmmmm....  maybe I do!!

 Emma has fussy cut Hexies underway and at the same time she's crocheting a shawl!!

 Heather was sewing in the ends of this quilt.

 Kate has started a new project with very Wow!  Fabrics...

Finally...  Here is the work Irene managed to get done yesterday... pretty good eh!!

No comments: