03 March 2018

Handwork... plenty going on and very varied.

Becky's Shawl and extra wools below... so delicate and soft.

I love this Hexie idea of Heather's, I might just steal...

Jean's blocks, looks interesting Jean, we'll see what happens next.

Wow!  Jenn's block.

Lynne's very delicate stitchery.


Liz is making both of these two stitchery's.  The one below is using gold thread.

Lyn was sewing the border on this panel quilt for some lucky child.

Maureen was sewing many of these Log Cabin blocks today.   Sorry I forgot to take a photo of the other Maureen's handwork...

I was knitting this Fairisle Vest for Me... me me me...

Penny is putting these blocks together very quickly.

Sel was stitching similar blocks to the ones Jenn is stitching.

Stephanie Mc knitting her lovely soft second Bassinet Blanket.

Stephanie, (the other one...) was knitting sleeves onto her jumper, very clever with no seams!  And below she is modeling it for us!

No comments: