17 February 2018

Some Super Duper Show and Tell....

Lovely to see Claire after a long long long time... Here are three stunning quilts underway and almost finished.
This one above fascinated me, these blocks are all a sort of Hexagon, look carefully and you can see just how clever they are.

Lovely stars and Strawberries in this quilt below.
Claire's third quilt is a cat quilt for Josie's big bed!  The cats are slightly different blocks, how clever!

Lynne has been busy as usual making these three wonderful Laundry Bags for Soldiers serving Overseas!  how lovely it would be to receive one of these eh!

I put this little quilt on the SCQuilters Face Book page, these SCQuilters plus many more were at my home on 1.8.1998... almost 20 years ago!  Wow!  What memories.

Here is the finished top of my Bonnie K Hunter 'On Ringo Lake' quilt... it's going to my Grand Daughter Emily who turns 21 this year!  Just her colours it is!
Now I'm really showing off here... I have a column in the bi-monthly 'Australia Bus' Magazine and I'm loving it enormously... more to come  :-)

Rita sent these photos for the Blog, she couldn't be there today, she's off on a wonderful adventure... here is what she said...
 'Here is the baby quilt I made for my Chiro's baby girl Lucy.  Got the polar fleece backing in Tenn last visit, 'I love Mommy, I Love Daddy' couldn't pass it up.'




No comments: