03 December 2011

#5 The Presents! The wonderfully 'Re-Cycled' Presents, some of which come back year after year and our most precious re-cycled present of all is... 'The Galleon' which was first gifted way back in 2006!

 Don't they look so very inviting, all these lovely gifts....   I wonder which one you would choose?


 Ros chose some lovely gifts from Thailand.  We wondered what was inside that little present on the right, The Fox Collection?

Aaahhh  yes, very handy :-)

 Erica was lucky, she tells us she hasn't got this magazine.

 Lisa went for the pack of 50 - or was it 500?  Muffin cases and some patterns.

(Yes it was 500, what an enormous pack.)


But the Winner of the Day... was Rita!  What could be more fitting for one of our newer members... to win that, 'much sought after' Galleon Decanter!   Look after it Rita :-)  It's been coming back for 5 years now.  I wonder who bought it the first time?

If it was you could you let us know, it needs to go with its Provenance!  First Gillian, then Ros B, Heather,  then Ros H. and now Rita gets to look after it for a year.


 No... sorry Rita, the Galleon is empty, not that anyone would know the cork is stuck in the neck and has been for years!  But don't you think it's pretty :-)

 You can see how much Stephanie loves her gift, it's a pack of plastic Finger Plates, ideal for those busy parties when you need an empty hand, just pop one of these little plates over your finger and bob's your uncle, you can chat, eat, and drink at the same time.  LOL  I found these in my Mum's things, aren't they wonderful!


Lillias looks like she just loves her little Pot-Pourri, I hope it smells nice Lillias.

Liz thinks these Rose smelly things will be just perfect for her teenagers  LOL   Nah!  I just made that up!


Another very happy customer, although I don't think this is supposed to go on your head Lynne, suits you though.

 There were some other very handy goodies in with Lynne's tea cosy.

 Irene received a lot of goodies in her gift as well.





Heather and I were last to choose, Heather was a winner that's for sure, she loves this 2012 Diary!


And I just love my gift as well, I can see this going to one of my children, don't you think it would look good in Newtown??  Or maybe Canberra??

LOL  I don't think they will read this Blog so it will stay a surprise!




Aren't they precious?   It's called the '7 piece Extended Party cordial set'.  I wonder why they are called that and I wonder what one is supposed to put in them?  No recipes came in the box.   It's 'seven' piece!  The tray being the seventh!  Wonderful gift, thanks Irene  :-)

No comments: