05 December 2009

And The Winner is.....

The HAT with all the comments inside... Christine Colley drew the Winner... would you email me please winner and let me know how you would like to retrieve your SCQuilters Umbrella.




PLUS.... I really enjoyed this comment so am awarding the writer a prize from my stash... so could you please email me so I can pop something in the post soon.
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love reading your blog & looking at your work.
Hope I'll get to join you one day when I'm visiting Sydney.
It is finally raining in Ballarat (best rainfall in 13 yrs) & the only umbrella I have in my boot is advertising Pap smears! No one will pinch it. I desperately need a quilting umbrella.
Merry Christmas & hope your "meal vibrators" are all working.

Glenda in Ballarat

2 comments:

Ros said...

Woo Hoo! Thanks for pulling my name out of the hat Christine. I am reading this at 12.40am on Sunday morning after getting home from another Christmas Party. What a wonderful surprise. So sorry I couldn't be there today but this really makes up for it.
I will email Penny at later to work out how to get the umbrella home.
Hugs and Merry Christmas to all
Ros Hack

Vireya said...

Reading your reports, and seeing the photos (and now movies!), is always a joy. Those re-cycled gifts are a hoot! Thanks for the regular reports for those of us who can't be there.