05 October 2019

Show and Tell.

Stephanie was first up with Four Show and Tells today... doesn't she look happy with her beautiful work, it is lovely.
 Irene bought two Show and Tell... the top one is the First Challenge our little group did, I provided the fabric from England and I was the only one who didn't do the Challenge... Mmm...
Below - Someone gave Irene the Teapot fabric so she wanted to make a little quilt using it... looks good doesn't it.

Jean sent me this photo of her latest Challenge... I like the look of this one.

 This was one of my Show and Tells... made by some lovely SCQuilters back in 1998 after a SCQuilter Gathering at my home, how clever are the Babushkas  😊
Is your name on this little quilt??



 I used up every bit of Flannel Fabric I had left over to make this lovely Raggy Quilt, I didn't think the fabrics would go together but I am really pleased with the way the quilt turned out!
I warned everybody that I had some Show that would AMAZE them... and I was correct!!  😄
See the full story in the post below.

No comments: