19 October 2019

A small and happy group of just seven of us today at the Pennant Hills Pub, lovely to be able to chat to everyone all together.

 Nichole was busy stitching this 'Stitch Therapy 365' which I could have looked at for hours inspecting all the different little pictures.
 Nichole added this little piece because she'd pricked her finger and it bled onto her work of art 😉 clever idea eh!  Can you find it on the big piece above??


Meanwhile I was stitching Lace onto black fabric before framing it.  The Lace was handmade by David's Great Aunt Mergellina about 100 years ago and I have enough for 6 to 8 frames, on the back I will put the history of the lace maker and a photo of Mergellina.

Below is the stitching I was doing today..... UNTIL I took this photo and saw it looked like two eyes and one very big nose or one very big mouth... 
... So I've taken the two little pieces off and will just frame the collar.
Below is the first one I've stitched and Framed.

Rita cut out this pile of Hexagons for a new project... so stay tuned.

Cath has joined a Swap making these Diamond shaped Hexagon blocks... the end result of this swap will this be interesting as these two blocks are so opposite!

Jill was onto another appliqued strip of her quilt in progress.

Stitching stitching stitching away with Penny.

Irene was crocheting this lovely shawl.

Rita's Show and Tell was this Laundry Bag for a Serviceman... I wonder what Footie team he follows??? 😀



No comments: