07 October 2018

Show, Show, Show and Tell.


 Lucky Lucky Penniedarling received this gift, bought in Thailand by a beautiful young lad called Harrison, it's actually a purse, I will have to find something very precious to put in it now... his mum Emma bought it in today. Thank you both.

 Cath made this very interesting quilt above, amazing pattern and I love the back as well... all hand appliqued circles...  no they aren't I'm just pulling your legs, although I do think you may have been falling for my story... were you??

 Lizzie wearing her new jumper knitted for her by Lynne, I love this amazing pattern, so beautiful and so beautifully knitted Lynne!


The story of Marilyn's quilt below is such fun, she can be a clever bunny that's for sure... now if I can remember correctly this is a 100 Block Challenge.   Some of Marilyn's friends were making this quilt but no matter how many times Marilyn was asked she said No, No no she wouldn't be joining them in making one... but...  she has finished hers before they have finished their blocks, admittedly she didn't make all 100 mainly because she didn't like them all but what she showed us yesterday... this quilt is stunning!  I love it.

Look at the size of Rita's beautiful quilt made for a family member in the USA... Wow!!

 I had to share these photos below, I haven't actually seen this quilt but these photos were sent to me from Arizona by my old friend EweGene (His spelling, it's normally spelt Eugene but we met on a sheep station and he does have a good sense of humour) 

What I found interesting about him sending me these photos is that he knew nothing about Quilt's or Patchwork until we caught up last year after 47 years, now he's all interested and sending me photos when he sees a quilt!     Gotta love the power of Quilts eh!



No comments: