21 October 2018

A few photos from one very happy day at the Pennant Hills Pub with a delightful bunch of SCQuilters.

 I'm pretty sure this was Anne's work, she was no where to be seen when I went around with my camera.

 Heather's masterpiece is coming along...
 This is what Heathers Quilt will look like when finished... I may be 173 years old by the time Heather finishes it but I can wait ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

 Irene's crochet.

 Joy's felt applique.

 Lisa starting a new knitting project.

 Lynne's little mats.

 Maggie's wonderful stitchery... finished September she did yesterday.

 Maureen's applique, this is the top of a palm tree.

 Michelle's crocheting many of these wonderful shapes... WoW!

 I'm making these blocks for a Soccer mad grandson...  ooops sorry...  (Football)

Robyn's wonderful Hexagon diamonds... and like me she is very over 'Hexie's' as lovely as the result always is.

No comments: