19 August 2018

Show and Tell!! I asked people to bring something along for Show, it didn't have to be new... a couple of SCQuilters did as they were told :-)


Pennie -  I took this beautiful little piece off my sewing room wall, it's been hanging there for almost 20 years now and was given to me by Jenny Bowker after she made her 'Postcards from Jerusalem' quilt... can you see which 'Postcard' replaced my little piece in the photo below?  Thanks again Jenny.

 Do you remember Brian and Jean, our Penno Pub Quilty guests from last month, they came down from the Central Coast once again, for a bit of a shop and a good lunch.   Brian bought this lady above and the cat below to show us!
Lovely to see you again ... check HERE for last months post.


 Irene - This quilt was made for a Challenge with a small local group, made in 2007 using the pale blue with white spot fabric... lovely.

 Sarah - A lovely bright quilt made for the child of a friend of Sarah's, this is the quilt she was binding earlier on.

Rita wasn't able to make it to the Pub yesterday she wasn't feeling 100% ticketyboo but she did send me some photos of her quilts... Thanks Rita, I hope you are feeling better now.




No comments: