05 March 2011

 Above is Heather's lovely soft baby quilt.


Below are Lyn A's Hexagons... they keep growing and growing in the most wonderful way don't they...

We were honoured today to have Lyn A's oldest Grandaughter with us, she was busy sewing her Softball badges onto her blanket... Sophie tells me she has 21 badges, so I've asked her to come back when she's sewn them all on so we can see the blanket finished.

Robbie making these lovely circles for her next quilt.

Marilyn and her box full of Suffolk Puffs.

3 comments:

FlourishingPalms said...

Lyn and Heather... I love your baby quilts! The train is perfect for a boy; the white in the other baby quilt is so fresh! Lyn, I'm astounded by the number of hexies you've made! Fabulous!

FlourishingPalms said...

Robbie... I'm really like the looks of your Joseph's Coat block. Lovely colors!

Jenny Bowker said...

That has to be a goat bell!