06 June 2010

Marianne needed advice on how to hand quilt this beautiful star quilt... Advice is something we have in truckloads at the Blue Gum so I hope we 'helped' Marianne LOL
Lyn made this quilt for a friends Wedding, guests signed along the cream stripes, wonderful idea isn't it.

Jackie and some work friends made this funky heart quilt for one of their friends daughter who has cancer! A wonderful warm gift!

Another beauty from Jackie.

Claire has finished her boyfriends quilt... he's going to love it isn't he. He's had to be told it's not for wrapping his drum kit in... so fingers crossed!

When I first saw this quilt of Ros' I thought... what an easy layout for such a terrific effect... but then I noticed how the blocks went together LOL not as simple as I first though eh!

No comments: