06 June 2010

June at the Blue Gum! After a week of so much rain it was good to see little bits of sun as we sat and sewed and ate and chatted today with a lovely bunch of SCQuilters!

I asked if I could borrow Bec's book 'Knit one, Felt too', she not only bought the book for me she also bought some of her seriously funky hats made from patterns in the book... and even a bag.
I decided I needed this book so much I've bought myself a copy on ebay! I too want to look as funky as Bec :-)So who else was at the blue Gum today... you may well ask!

Joy and Jackie... all I said was... could you two move in a bit closer please, just pretend you like each other... I reckon this is the best photo of the day!
Awww well maybe this one IS better :-))

Bec and Irene B.

Bev and Sue.

Heather and Marianne.

Claire and Jean.

Erica and Jill.

Irene L. and Cath.

A second Marianne and Ros.
Marilyn and Pennie.

Liz and Lyn A. were there as well but I forgot to get a photo of them... sorry guys... next time.

2 comments:

FlourishingPalms said...

Ohhh. I MISS you guys! Lyn, Pennie, Cath, Jean, Heather, Bec... Gosh, it was just last month that I was with all of you, and it seems eons ago!

I'm grateful for this blog, so I can stay in touch. Thank you all for being the lovely people you are, being so friendly and welcoming to a stranger from another country. You are all THE BEST!

Keep making and sharing your gorgeous handiwork.

Unknown said...

Lovely pics from your group day...Love the Hats.
cheers