07 June 2008

Lissa Morrow - Challenge #1.

Back in March I had a guessing competition for all you SCQuilters out there to match the 'SCQuilter with her Handwork'. You can see the photos if you scroll down.

The prize was fabric from my stash with a challenge to make something by June using at least one piece of each fabric adding as many other fabrics as you like.

Here is Lissa Morrow's challenge... isn't it fantastic, she groaned and moaned when she received the fabrics because 1930's are more her style but she says she's going to continue and make a bigger quilt.

Lindi has been excused due to parents needing attention but I'll put hers up as soon as I get a photo so be on the lookout.

I almost set another challenge today but didn't get around to taking the photos... too much chatting and laughing... I'll do it next month.

No comments: