13 June 2008

Lindi Wins!!!



Not that it was a Competition!! But look at what Lindi did with the fabrics I sent her for matching the Quilters with their Handwork!! Here's what she says...

When my sister and I were children, my Grandmother used to make the most delicious drinks for us. One of our favourites was what she called a Lime Spider. She would put a scoop of ice cream in a tall glass and pour in lime cordial.

When I saw the fabric Pennie had sent me, I immediately noticed the piece with the little green spiders and their webs. I loved the fabric and it didn't take me long to remember the Lime Spiders Nana used to make.

2 comments:

Di said...

Wow, Lindi and Lissa - fantastic work! I wouldn't know what to do with a bunch of black and whites (except perhaps give them away!). Maybe I need a challenge one day too....

Lindi said...

I think all 3 of us are winners. We were all challenged to stretch ourselves in some way. But perhaps the biggest winner is Lissa's son. He gets a new quilt! LOL