21 September 2019

Show and Tell... there wasn't a lot of Show today but what we have is pretty fantasmorgorigal!

 I made this Raggy quilt using up all sorts of flannel scraps in my sewing room as well as left over wadding from lots of quilts... I am donating it somewhere along with a couple of others I'm yet to finish... lovely and cosy these quilts are, I always have one on my knees while sewing or knitting at night in front of the telly 😇

 WOW!  Just look at this quilt, made by Glynis using old jeans of her fathers, it is heavy but what an absolute beauty!   😲😲😲

 Maggie's beautiful stitchery is all finished but... she is in a bit of a dilemma... should she replace the error she has made in the top row... or should she just leave it??  Your advice would be gratefully received 😀😀😀

What a lovely lot of SCQuilters we are eh!!  Lots of fun!

No comments: