19 January 2019

Plenty of interesting, clever and amazing handwork!

 
Brenda casting on... I've never seen it done like this, very clever.   I've not only done but seen a LOT of casting on.

 If you see me putting together these little half inch hexagons together you can tell my sewing life is pretty boring but at least it's fall back sort of handwork and it might turn out to be a quilt one day.

 Maggie is up to October!  Yay...  October 2017 that is 😃

Lisa is loving the way her wool is knitting up so beautifully, so are we!

 Now what exactly is Heather up to I wonder?

 Pretty little needlework being done by Lynne.

 Irene is knitting a scarf.

 Chocolates looked popular.

Cath's project looks very interesting.

Emma's handwork is coming along, I think we've seen some of these before.

Rita's Monet's Garden hexagons, I should have asked her to show us... but I was talking too much as usual!

 Now this looks very interesting!  What are you up to Robyn?  We need to see more blocks please 😃

Jill was putting these Hexagons together for the Quilters Guild for a Charity.

No comments: