11 September 2014

Handwork - Boy oh Boy! are we productive, busy and so very clever... even ambidextrous in some cases :-)

Some people may call us 'Bag Ladies'  well... I have to tell you, these are the bags for about one quarter of the 'ladies' at the Pub today  :-)

Annie's beautiful blanket is well underway.

Emma is making one spectacular quilt here.

Gillian is on a roll with her beautiful shawl's... plural!

More blocks of Heather's, they so remind me of Milly Molly Mandy, the Bobbsey Twins or the Secret Seven or any of those lovely old books I read as a child.  The School Bus is almost finished.

This is a girl Ice Skating with a friend.

Irene has a few of these blocks in her stash already, this is the next one and they are all different patterns, fun eh!

Jenn sewing down the binding of her 'secret' quilt.

Kerry is well underway with her Hexagons, they've grown in numbers a lot since I last saw them.

Lissa is Crocheting a bag... here she is at the beginning of the day and below at the end of the day.  It grew quite a lot in her few hours at the Pub...  but I did hear that this might be too tight and needed to be reversed stitched and is now back to square one since I took these photos.

Liz is always sewing something fascinating and totally different to what most of the rest of us are up to.

Very fine work by Lucy... I'm looking forward to seeing how this turns out.

Lyn got these two, plus a lot more done last Saturday.

How beautiful is the stitching on this funky bird of Lynne's!

Look just how fast Maggie is Crochetting her blanket.. see the ball of wool spinning...

Marianne hand quilting a beautiful star quilt.

Another stunning Sashiko by Maureen.

Michelle is knitting this shawl, she's made a few crochetting so this is something different.

I'm knitting something with my left over wools... 374 stitches on this needle.

Penny has the plans and the wools for her next Cross Stitch picture... this one looks to be another beauty.

How good is this Rita!!!!!  I wish I could motivate myself to cut my scraps into usable sizes, all I need is a box, a small mat, a small ruler, a cutter and some fabrics all together and... just do it.
Mmmm....

Ruth is knitting a shawl with two strands of wool and using these enormous needles... she did a lot in her hours at the Pub.  It's lovely soft wool as well.

Selina preparing lots of pieces for her stunning blocks that we showed last month.

Stephanie was rushing to finish off this cardigan for a wedding coming up soon... she did get it done I believe.

No comments: