04 March 2013

Handwork.

 The back of Lisa's handwork.
 Joy binding her Dinosaur Quilt.

 The backing fabric of Donna's little quilts for her friends of 50 years.


 Rita's wonderful Hexie Quilt I'm going to wish I made when I finish it I know but... I have my own to finish, see below,  and that will be it for Hexie's for me :-)
Pennie and Lissa are encouraging each other, some may call it 'Challenging each other' ... we have to stop throwing our old Hexagon Quilts into the bottom of the UFO basket and get them Finished!  These two quilts have been in the making for many many years.


 Emma was finishing off the binding of her little table runner.



 This is Stephanie's handwork, a wonky log cabin.

 Lucy binding her quilt which we didn't see by the way... next month Lucy?

 Sharon was working on her ... is it called a  'Marriage Quilt' Sharon?

Lovely lovely handwork from Lyn, wonderful soft wool.

Imogen was enjoying her book  :-)

No comments: